WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS
- Kaiz Motorsports Pte Ltd warrants to the original purchaser of the product that it will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use (“Defects”) for a period of one (1) year from the date that the product was first purchased by you (“Warranty Period”). During the Warranty Period the product will be repaired or replaced at Kaiz Motorsports Pte Ltd choice (“Limited Warranty”) without charge to you for either parts or labour. This Limited Warranty covers the replacement of the product only.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- The Limited Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, does not apply when the product is opened or repaired by someone not authorized by Kaiz Motorsports Pte ltd and does not cover repair or replacement of any other hardware or part thereof damaged by: misuse, moisture, liquids, proximity or exposure to heat and accident, abuse, noncompliance with the instructions supplied with the product, neglect or misapplication. The Limited Warranty does not cover physical damage to the surface of the product. The Limited Warranty does not cover the return shipping and handling costs incurred in connection with any claim.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
- In order to make a claim of a Defect, you must first have registered at www.gprexhaust-asia.com then contact Kaiz Motorsports Pte Ltd during the Warranty Period at: their headquarters in Singapore by email or via www.gprexhaust-asia.com and return the product during the Warranty Period, along with an explanation of the Defect, to the address provided to you by Kaiz Motorsports Pte Ltd.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- If any part of this Limited Warranty is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Limited Warranty shall nonetheless remain in full force and effect.
- This Limited Warranty is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of any other express warranties or similar obligations (if any) created by any advertising, documentation, packaging, or other communications.
- The warranties contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, express, implied, or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise.
- This Limited Warranty cannot be transferred to any other person.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Neither Kaiz Motorsports Pte Ltd nor its suppliers shall be liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (including in each case, but not limited to, damages for the inability to use the equipment or access data, loss of data, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption or the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the product or through failure to follow the instructions and safety advice given in the instructions supplied with the product even if GPR Exhaust Asia has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced herein and all direct or general damages in contract or anything else), the entire liability of GPR Exhaust Asia and any of its suppliers shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the product.
- Notwithstanding the above, neither party’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its own negligence shall be limited.
- Some states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and any question arising from this warranty shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.